location: Istanbul, Turkey
Job Type: Full Time
Inspeed Global – IG – Co. Ltd. invites applicants for the position of Marketing and Sales Manager.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments,
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Promoting company’s existing services and introducing new services to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Collaborate with other teams and managements, and manage all internal resources to ensure adherence to all customer requirements .
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Prepare and ensure compliance to all business development objectives for all assign markets and determine efficient development team and prepare required strategies to facilitate business plans.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing and sales.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Willingness and ability to travel
- The position is full-time and on-office one and not remotely.
- The applicant must be residing in Istanbul.
- Applicants must submit their CV including all details of experience, education and skills to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The company will accurately revise and evaluate all the sent CVs and then prepare lists for interview, then prepare short list, then select the most appropriate one, and tell all the other applicants with their situation as much as possible.
- The company is not forced to tell the reasons of not accepting any applicant for the job.
- All the procedures in the company is done by a professional recruitment committee, and the privacy of all the applicants is kept.