Occupational health and safety
ISO 45001 formulates requirements for comprehensive, modern occupational health and safety. Replacing the previously, widely-used OHSAS 18001 standard, ISO 45001:2018 has been in force since March 2018 and is the only international and independent standard for operational health and safety management systems.
Our experts certify your occupational health and safety management system according to ISO 45001 and consider all aspects of occupational safety – both those related to operational processes as well as those arising from work-related stress that can trigger mental illness.
The benefits you get from the certification
- Continuous improvements to protect the health and safety of your employees.
- Prevention of unsafe behaviors that can lead to accidents at work.
- Reduction of accidental downtimes in the supply chain and in supplier management.
- Reliable management of risks and opportunities related to occupational health and safety.
- Standardized health and safety requirements for managers, employees and service providers taking into account their respective working environments and conditions.
- Similar structure to the international standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Easy implementation in operational practice as part of an integrated management system.